Sunday, June 5, 2011

Universal Studios - Far Far Away

The land of Far Far Away showcases lifestyles of the rich and fairy taled. The Attractions include the Shrek 4-D Adventure, Enchanted Airways junior roller coaster and the Magic Potion Spin, which is a fantastical ferris wheel for children.
The Shrek merchandise at the Fairy Godmother's Potion Shop was quite extensive.  I was very tempted to purchase a Puss in Boots plush, but the eyes were all wrong.  Puss had crazy eyes instead of sad eyes.
There was quite a selection of iced slushies on offer in the gift shop.  I wanted to go for a normal flavour like strawberry, but it wasn't frozen enough.  The young guy was kind enough to give me a sample of every flavour of slushy.  I didn't have the heart to tell me I no longer need to quench my thirst after all the samples, so I bought the Guava one, hmmm quite refreshing.
 


With love from Singa,
Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment