Saturday, May 14, 2011

A place to sleep

I'm over here in Singapore on Business and the Z has put me up at the Swissotel | The Stamford Hotel.  It's apparently one of the tallest hotels in South East Asia and has 1261 rooms and 16 Restaurants and Bars.  I'm in a Grand Room which is very spacious at 46 square metres.  The King size bed is firm (just the way I like it) and I've got 2 private balconies.  The swimming pool is huge and very refreshing after the walk home from work.  

I'm loving the location of the hotel.  It's part of the Raffles City complex and has direct access into the Raffles City Shopping Centre.   It's an easy walk to other Shopping Centres like Suntec, Esplanade Park, the Singapore Flyer and the recently opened Marina Bay Sands.     
Swissotel | The Stamford

One of the views from my balcony
With love from Singa,
Sue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment