Sunday, May 22, 2011

Singapore Zoo

Singapore Zoo is absolutely wonderful.  It'd have to be one the best zoo's I've been to thus far.  There are next to no wire cages and the enclosures are very lush and spacious.  One of the highlights would be the ropes that suspend over the walking paths allowing the Orang Utans free range to sit and climb about.  If you're tired from walking, there's a motorised tram to take you around the zoo or a boat that travels between a couple of docks.  For the kiddies, there are red toy wagons that fits 2 young kids that can be pulled around.  I got carried away taking happy snaps and I hope you enjoy the below selection. 
 
False Ghavial

Hamadryas Baboons
 
Baby Asian Elephant

Lion-tailed Macaque


Brown Capuchin

Celebes Crested Macaque

Mother & Baby - Celebes Crested Macaque

Orang Utang

African Penguin

Bumboats

Chimpanzee

Lion

Flamingo

Macaw
With love from Singa,
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Sue. If I could own a monkey I think I'd like the Brown Cap.

    ReplyDelete